Spa’s benefits are well known.
The action of multiple hot water pipes relaxes every muscle, aiding blood circulation and eliminating toxins from the body.
Heat, weightlessness and massage are the three ingredients that, combined, provide a relaxing sensation of wellness. Hot water rises your body’s temperature dilating your vessels and getting your blood circulation better. Pressure exerted on your muscles and joints relaxes. Hot water allows you to relax and find the serenity and your emotional balance. Joints and muscles’ hydro massage provided by the jets accelerates recovering after the effort.
Spa is a perfect place to relax with family and friends:
- Best communication and reinforcement of family ties;
- Neutral environment stimulates conversations;
- Relaxation provided by hot water encourages the expression of feelings;
- It encourages a healthy and balanced life, centered on the family.
Hydrotherapy benefits need no further proof, either for sportsmen and tired workers. Hot water combined with massage jets help to:
- Increase blood circulation by vessels dilation;
- Relax muscle fibers in order to get a neck, shoulder, trapezium or back relaxation;
- Oxygen and nutrient intake and to evacuate toxins;
- Mental relax and better concentration;
- Alleviate high blood pressure, migraine and chronic pain due to stress.
Hot water decreases body’s temperature and alleviates tensions, helping to reach sleep easier and with a better quality.
Combined action of hot water and jets helps to:
- Alleviate pressure over the joints and muscles thanks to the buoyancy;
- Decrease joints’ swelling by heating them;
- Relax the muscles around the joints improving mobility;
- Make collagen tissue more supple providing a better mobility and reducing the pain;
- Stimulate endorphin production, a useful hormone against pain;
- Reinforce muscles;
- Restore the amplitude of movements.
Hydrotherapy is also helpful to improve the condition of those people suffering from diabetes type 2:
- Decreasing the levels of sugar in blood (4).
- Improving sleep.
- Providing a feeling of general wellness.
It is also an effective substitute to patients who cannot exercise on the floor.